Take a brisk walk through some of the latest thinking on what makes an organisation ready for change – of the sort that comes from within or without. This compendium brings you
• two capabilities that drive innovation,
• five factors that build receptivity for change,
• two forces that fuel entrepreneurial growth,
• six actions for collating collective intelligence,
• seven steps for collaborative decision-making,
• eight characteristics of high-performance change-driving teams,
• seven enablers of change-sustaining leader-follower relationships,
• five principles to accelerate culturally-nuanced change,
• four strategies for change-enabling external strategic relationships,
• five questions that underpin change-ushering marketing,
• two rationales for change-empowering inward investment and
• eight steps for projectizing desired change.
At a time when resilience and flexibility pulsate as key survival characteristics, when adaptability, responsiveness and innovation stand out as behaviours that are critical for sustainable success, Aston Business School offers fresh insights to hardwire organisations for change.
About Cora Lynn Lynn Heimer Heimer Rathbone
See more books from this Author
Published April 17, 2012
by Palgrave Macmillan.
Business & Economics.