Have you ever felt you could do MORE with your life... but just don't know how?
Have you ever looked at someone with everything going right for him, and thought, "Why can't I be half as lucky as this guy?" Carl Taylor says, "Most people know the cars they drive better than they know themselves. No wonder we fail to achieve our goals... We have not been taught how to operate outselves effectively!"
By the age of 24, Carl had started and run profitable businesses in five different industries, spoken to a full house audience of business owners (many twice or thrice his age) numerous times, and served as the Chapter President of his local Business Networking Group.
In Red Means Go, Carl shares the strategies that have taken him from being a shy and average student to a successful young entrepreneur.
You will discover:
- How to use the Japanese principle of Kaizen to break through ay fear, limiting believe, or self-doubt
- How you can triple your learning effectiveness by quickly picking up the skills needed to run a profitable business
- The fice-step method successful people use to live their life the way they want (instead of waiting for opportunities to be handed out to them)
- The Truth about the Law of Attraction and why it does not seem to work for so many people
- What Wealth really is and why this definition can free you from the endless rat race
- The only two reasons behind our ever single decision or action and how you can use this eliminate any bad habit from your life or get yourself to do something.
"This book is more than a mere summary of what I have spent over $100,000 to learn, it is a tried and tested manual that I actually have used to go from being a shy, average boy at school to finding my life's passion and doing many of the things people in my generation have not even tried" says Carl.
About Carl Taylor
See more books from this Author
Published October 3, 2010
by Kaizen Publishing.
Business & Economics, Self Help, Religion & Spirituality, Health, Fitness & Dieting.