Travel with Insider Tips to Rhodes, one of the largest of the Greek Islands and one of the most visited due to its amazing beaches, incredible archaeological past and extensive medieval villages.
This guide will make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best maps and insider tips for Rhodes and enjoy the frequently good weather that it typically sunny and mild.
Including lots of inside local knowledge for all the top attractions, museums and restaurants including the areas of Afandou, Archangelos, Faliraki, Lardos, Ialysos and Rhodes City itself.
- Top Highlights at a glance include the Avenue of the Knights, Kámiros, Petaloúdes and Asklipió
- 15 Marco Polo Insider Tips with detailed background information including how to best take a day trip to Sými, where you can enjoy a horseback ride on the beach and the best restaurant in old town that blends fusion cuisine with classy music.
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps of Rhodes with street index
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to timetables
- 'The Perfect Day' and 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know a destination intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best view and much more to enable your trip to be fantastic!
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps & More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Have fun from the moment you arrive in Rhodes and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities. Having fun is what it’s all about - whether it is in Faliraki and its party capital culture or in Lindos which is renowned for its acropolis heritage.
Experience the sights and discover exceptional Rhodes hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Create your own personal Rhodes itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!
About Marco Polo
See more books from this Author
Published March 1, 2012
by Marco Polo.