"Author Linda Timms goes beyond the standard consulting guide to bring you constructive reliable advice for delivering effective, complete, professional functional specs on time.
Filled with plain English, real-world examples, hints and tips, SAP: How to Write a Report Functional Specification provides the secrets you need to make a daunting task achievable.
Whether you are
• a SAP project team member seconded from the business, unsure where to start with documenting business requirements
• a support analyst dealing with change requests and new requirements
• an offshore analyst/consultant wanting to up your game, get recognition for top quality work, and stand out from the crowd
• anyone fresh out of a SAP academy or training course, wanting to transition smoothly into a valuable project team member
• a graduate with one of the big management consulting firms wanting focussed reliable advice to help build your consulting career
• a junior consultant wanting to make a name for yourself as a professional productive “good” SAP resource
• an experienced consultant wanting to refresh your knowledge and maybe kick some bad habits
• a business analyst looking to move into the SAP arena
• a manager or team lead tasked with reviewing and signing off functional specs
• a project manager wanting to bring in best practices
• a technical analyst wanting to understand the functional side of SAP requirements
SAP: How to Write a Report Functional Specification is a comprehensive guide, including a free downloadable functional specification template that will have you producing polished, high-caliber, valuable report specifications in no time!"
About Linda R. Timms
See more books from this Author
Published May 22, 2012
Business & Economics.