“I Do” What?
Religious or Not, Choose the Right Words For Your Wedding Day.
“Sacred Ceremony: Create and Officiate Personalized Wedding Ceremonies,” brings the focus back to the real purpose of a wedding … not the cake, the dress or the centerpieces, but the sacred agreement between two people that defines their marriage.
In step-by-step, informative chapters, Dayna Reid describes the elements of a wedding ceremony from beginning to end, and the choices people can make with each element. “Sacred Ceremony” includes a wealth of wording and ceremony selections, to celebrate diverse styles, beliefs and traditions, from Christian to Zen, to the simple declarations of love that transcend tradition.
Reid, an ordained Officiant with more than a decade of experience discovered “the few ceremony books available were written in either a particular style or from a specific religious view, offering limited variety for customizing a wedding to reflect a couple’s unique and personal perspective and intentions.”
Some key information within the book:
• A large collection of spiritual and non-spiritual wording examples
• Several sample wedding and renewal ceremonies
• A worksheet to help easily compose the ceremony
• Instructions for obtaining a marriage license
• Who can legally perform the ceremony and steps to becoming ordained
• Advice on selecting the right Officiant
• Information on filing the paperwork to make the wedding legal
About Dayna Reid
See more books from this Author
Published March 19, 2011
by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform.
Crafts, Hobbies & Home, Education & Reference.