"Enough research will tend to support your theory."
--Murphy's Law of Research
This is just a sample of the wit and wisdom to be found in Science Says, a wonderfully entertaining and useful collection of science quotations. Ranging from brief insights to longer, though-provoking quotes, the passages in this handy volume encompass the best that has been written and said about science from ancient times to today.
Organized thematically, Science Says offers a variety of topics, including:
* Science, Spirit, and Religion
* Chaos and Order
* Where Did We Come From and Where Are We Headed?
* Imagination, Intuition, Curiosity, and Creativity
* Good and Evil, Life and Death
* Science and Society
* Ambition, Success, and Failure
* The Science of Mathematics, the Mathematics of Science
For the scientist and non-scientist alike, Science Says is an inspiring, provocative, sometimes comforting, often beguiling, and frequently amusing offering of bon mots from the world of science.
About Rob KaplanSee more books from this Author