You're About To Learn The Secrets To Create Beautiful Scrapbooks, No Matter How Much or Little Time You Have Had To Prepare!
It doesn't matter if you've never experienced scrapbooking up close and personal, This guide will tell you everything you need to know, without spending too much brainpower.
This book covers everything there is to know about scrapbooking. In fact, some people have called it the "Scrapbooking Manual." It's like having your very own scrapbook expert that you can reference and ask questions anytime that you need to.
You're going to discover so many things on how to create beautiful scrapbooks with little effort. Not only will you discover new and exciting layouts, but you'll also learn extra bonus tips to actually teach people.
There are also step-by-step instructions with illustrations & pictures to show you how to create your own scrapbook flowers, transparencies and rub-ons, pearlized flourishes, and faux stitching.
Here's Just Some of the Things You'll Uncover With "Scrapbooking Like Pro":
- Discover how to prepare for your scrapbook.
- Learn how to quickly organize all your photos.
- Find out exactly how to crop you photos like the pros.
- Discover how exactly to get started on your scrapbook venture.
- Learn how to create your own scrapbook flowers.
- Learn all about how to add embellishments to your scrapbook.
- Discover how to get started on your first page.
- Learn how to create your own transparencies and rub-ons.
- Find out all the insider time saving tips .
- Discover new exciting layout ideas.
- Find out how to create your own pearlized flourishes
- Learn how to host scapbook parties easily and effortlessly.
- Learn how to do faux stitching
- Discover the easiest and least expensive way to design a theme for your album.
- Learn how to choose the size and style of your album.
- Discover how to use cardstock properly
- Learn all about all the tools you will need to create your album correctly.
- Plus much MUCH More!
About Vanessa D. Langton
See more books from this Author
Published June 26, 2012
Crafts, Hobbies & Home.