Love: Empowered by Choice
What's in between is determined by the ability of each individual to bring your fullest self to love while embracing the same gift from your partner.Making that happen is at the heart of Secrets of Happy Couples.Whether you're in love and want to make it better, or are alone and want to get it right next time, relationship expert Kim Olver reveals the hidden truths behind happiness and satisfaction.
• Exclusive insights and suggestions gained by surveying happy couples
• Practical advice from a range of experts synthesized into learnable lessons
• Tips for identifying problems and what to do about them
• A 3-step process you've never heard before for surviving affairs
• The power of moving beyond "tolerating" differences to truly appreciating them
• How to meet your partner's needs and your own at the same time
About Kim Olver
See more books from this Author
Published January 12, 2011
by InsideOut Press.
Self Help, Romance, Parenting & Relationships, Health, Fitness & Dieting.