Attention Entrepreneurs (Especially You Mom-Preneurs!), Small Business Owners, and Busy Professionals. . .
• Are you juggling multiple priorities at home and work - and live in fear that you will drop the ball on something important?
• Do you long for more time to spend with the people you love and on the things you love?
• Do you feel like you are working hard every day, but are still not getting things done?
• Does your work or home life suffer because of the time and energy you spend on the other?
• Do you often feel overwhelmed by what’s on your to-do list?
• Is stress is taking a toll on your physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual health?
• Are you ready for a change?
NOW. . .Learn the “Secrets” to Be Happier, Destress, and Simplify Your Life by Working Smarter, Not Harder!
Best selling author Donna Smallin Kuper interviewed nine leading organizing and productivity experts who generously share their proven strategies and priceless advice on office productivity and work-life balance.
What you can expect…
• You will be encouraged to assess your values and priorities.
• You’ll learn what kind of systems these experts recommend for to-do lists, scheduling, and filing.
• You’ll get financial organizing tips and tools that you can implement right away as well as guidelines for the management of electronic and paper records.
• You will learn what you need to do to enjoy the benefits of better work-life balance – less stress, better health, and more satisfaction in your personal and work life.
It’s all about working smarter, not harder. Are you ready for that?
This Secrets of Professional Organizers book is the second in a landmark series of three volumes:
Volume 1: Chronic Disorganization & Hoarding
Volume 2: Productivity & Work-Life Balance
Volume 3: Decluttering, Organizing & Simplifying Life (To Be Released May 2013)
About Donna Smallin Kuper
See more books from this Author
Published January 19, 2014
by Flying the Koop Press.
Business & Economics, Crafts, Hobbies & Home.