Ever since her former boss introduced her to her handsome, brilliant husband-to-be, Susan Shapiro has been on a marital mission. So far, she’s fixed up twelve marriages and countless couples. Unlike all those “relationship experts” who are incapable of having a real relationship, or who took off their first ring to pledge their vows to their second or third life partner, Shapiro has witnessed—and scored—on all sides of the setup spectrum. She learned to charm her own blind dates, walk down the aisle with her personal Mr. Perfect, keep her first and only marriage rapturous, and expertly set up dozens of other duets.
Now the author of the acclaimed memoirs Lighting Up and Five Men Who Broke My Heart, and a self-proclaimed “diehard romantic optimist,” shares her honest, provocative, and sometimes downright subversive slant on every stage of dating, sex, and domestic relations. She’ll show you how to:
• Fix yourself up first so you’re really ready to be fixed up fabulously
• Recognize raw marriage material and not let a good one get away
• Break through your fears, insecurities, and dating defenses to land true love
• Find love mentors who will set you up and help you close the deal
• Decide which love and marriage myths to lose if you want to win
• Keep fixing up your relationship so it stays warm and loving forever
From the Trade Paperback edition.
About Susan Shapiro
See more books from this Author
Published December 26, 2006
Health, Fitness & Dieting, Self Help, Romance, Parenting & Relationships.