What You Need to Know-and What You Can Do
You can stop sexual harassment.
Sexual harassment is not about sex-it is about power. Immediate help is available to put you back in control. You do not have to give in and you do not have to give up your job. You can stand up to harassing coworkers and supervisors, and you do not have to go to court to do it.
There are many ways to get the harassment to stop. Sexual Harassment in the Workplace explains your options and how to take action.
This book teaches you:
- Why sexual harassment occurs
- How Title VII can protect you
- What the EEOC and FEPA do and how to contact them
- What steps your employer must take
- Who you can turn to for help
- How to prevent future harassment
- How to find and work with a lawyer
- How to file a complaint
Sexual harassment is never acceptable. Do not tolerate it any longer.
About Mary L Boland
See more books from this Author
Published November 1, 2005
by Sphinx Publishing.
Business & Economics, Education & Reference, Law & Philosophy, Professional & Technical.