Influence : Silent Influencing transforms you to an Influencer and Leader Today!
** Amazon bestseller, Leadership: Silent Influencing is an updated advanced edition** - Remember to claim your free gift
Influence : Are you tired of not getting your message across?
Are you not being heard by the people in your life? Does your boss ignore you and your spouse disregard what you think? Then this practical Leadership book is THE guide for you. It will enable you to change how you interact with others and teach you to positively influence and lead everyone around you in a non-manipulative way.
Influence : Silent Influencing includes proven techniques and an easy-to-implement approach that leads to results. If you implement these techniques, you will succeed at being more influential throughout all aspects of your life.
In the many workshops, consulting Leadership engagements and projects lead by author Michael Nir, he observed over and over that lack of talent, professionalism or abilities are rarely the barrier to success. Rather, success is hampered because of these elements:
* Influence :Teams aren't functioning due to lack of leadership
* Influence : Managers are dictating instead of cultivating
* Influence : Partners are talking rather than listening
* Influence : Conflict is mismanaged and negotiations are unnecessarily prolonged
* Influence : Although face-to-face interactions are increasingly vital in our virtual world, we don’t know how to optimize them
* Influence : Lines of command tend to be blurred and accountability isn't properly defined
Influence : Silent Influencing will teach you these important skills that address the issues above:
* The ability to streamline to achieve win/win decisions
* How to mollify power plays and overcome resistance
* Accentuation of the proper courses of action in any situation
* Tips to maintain awareness in tricky high-stakes meetings
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Praise for Influence : Silent Influencing
"Influence : Silent Influencing enables its readers to both SUCCESSFULLY and HUMANELY influence others. As opposed to a great many books dealing in influence, Michael Nir's book explains how to effectively gain influence in a not only logical and reasonable manner, but also pleasantly. In that sense it is quite exceptional.”
Morris Kaner, CEO, MK&A - Morris Kaner & Associates
"Michael wrote a very practical guide on how to gain influence and into a leadership role silently using only your body and your observation skills. I enjoyed particularly the section on the handshakes and the how-to tips in gaining influence. Another useful piece of information are the exercises. I only had to find a large mirror to do them :) I can recommend this book to everyone who wants to increase his or her influence silently in all live contexts.”
Ralf Friedrich, President, Coaching Center Dieburg, GeProS
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed if you purchase Influence : Silent Influencing, so scroll up and click the Buy button now!
About Michael Nir
See more books from this Author
Published January 9, 2014
by Michael Nir.
Business & Economics, Computers & Technology, Science & Math, Self Help, Humor & Entertainment, Religion & Spirituality.