Six Weeks To OMG shatters age old diet myths. In their place, it shares fresh discoveries, including why:
• skipping breakfast can be healthy
• certain fruits instantly block fat loss
• small frequent meals actually limit your success
• cellulite can be massively reduced in anyone
• juices and smoothies will make you overeat
• exercise timing is more important than how hard you do it
• typical diet induced muscle loss can be minimised
Using a mix of science, psychology and uncommon sense, you will learn how to lose up to 20 pounds of body fat in 6 weeks.
The plan - originally designed for A-List clients - proves that while quick fixes don't work, quick improvements are still possible. No one is born fat or destined to have cellulite forever. And if you think you've failed on a diet before, think again - the diet failed. Anyone with the correct information, and that means anyone, can lose all their excess fat.
Six Weeks To OMG is fully researched - and - fully tested by demanding clients. It also uses cutting edge principles only recently popularised by Intermittent Fasting.
If you have the courage to challenge traditional ideas, this is the book for you. You won't be bombarded by impossible to make recipes (there are no recipes), and you won't be forced to use every technique in the book. You will quickly become an expert, and most importantly, start to look like one.
About Venice A. Fulton
See more books from this Author
Published July 10, 2012
by Grand Central Life & Style.
Health, Fitness & Dieting.