Everyone loves chocolate!
Chocolate is often a dieter’s downfall, but if you Somersize, it doesn’t have to be. In the tradition of her bestselling Somersize Desserts comes Suzanne Somers’ newest contribution to the Somersize phenomenon—guilt-free recipes for mouthwatering goodies that satisfy chocolate cravings without causing a dieting disaster. Thanks to SomerSweet, Suzanne’s revolutionary sweetener with less than one gram of carbohydrate and zero sugars per serving, you can enjoy scrumptious low-carb desserts such as:
• Molten Chocolate Cake with White Chocolate Lava
• White Chocolate Pots de Crème
• Chocolate Crepes with Mascarpone Filling
• Grasshopper Pie with Chocolate Curls
• Chocolate-Dipped Cocoa Meringue Cookies
• Chocolate Cheesecake Petit Fours
With these thirty recipes, you’ll never have to trade dessert for a smaller waistline. By incorporating these tasty treats into your Somersize program, you can look and feel great without depriving yourself of any of your favorite foods.
About Suzanne Somers
See more books from this Author
Published November 9, 2004
Health, Fitness & Dieting, Cooking.