DO YOU HAVE THE STRENGTH--TO STOP AN ENTIRE ARMY?
In just one month, the high-intensity workouts in this book can give you the jaw-dropping physique of history's greatest soldiers. Spartan Warrior Workout takes you from merely being in shape to having the strength and endurance to withstand the ultimate test.
Whether you're a veteran in the weight room or a new recruit, Spartan Warrior Workout will challenge you like nothing you have ever tried before:
• Arms and shoulders are sculpted with kettlebell cleans and presses
• Abs are toned with windmills and planks
• Back and butt are strengthened with kettlebell swings and pull-ups
• Chest is chiseled with bench presses and push-ups
• Legs and glutes are shaped with jumping lunges and squats
More than just exercises, the book's guidelines on active rest, pre-hab and nutrition will help keep your body healthy and fueled as you push yourself to the limit and reach higher levels of fitness.
About Dave Randolph
See more books from this Author
Published July 1, 2010
by Ulysses Press.
Health, Fitness & Dieting.