Organizations need to develop and retain their talent, and managing careers in a strategic fashion is critical to achieving this.
This book takes a practical approach to help you make strategic career management work both for the talent you want to retain and for the organization they work in.
It will help you to:
- Improve your strategic career management
- Improve employee retention
- Develop a business case for careers
- Design and develop critical processes to support your strategy
- Explore best practice examples from other organizations
- Evaluate your progress
Other titles in the HR Series:
Organization Design (Stanford)
Transforming HR (Reddington, Williamson and Withers)
HR - The Business Partner (Kenton and Yarnall)
The Changing World of the Trainer (Sloman) publishing March 2007
Change, Conflict and the Corporate Community (Kenton and Penn) publishing June 2007
About Jane Yarnall
See more books from this Author
Published October 1, 2007
Business & Economics.