Learn to go beyond your average speed reading skills—with SuperReading™
A practical guide to boosting speed, comprehension, and powers of recall!
Packed with tools and techniques from the author's years of experience, this book can help readers overcome poor reading habits and learn to read at high speeds with good comprehension and recall. It includes memory training; information on learning, attitude, and achievement; and unique exercises that teach readers to mentally process multiple words at a glance.
Some of Ron Cole's unique methods for improving your reading skills include:
• Hand Pacing: Using your hand (i.e. tracking the words you're reading with your finger) and adjusting the angle at which you sit to improve your focus.
• Previewing: Reading the first sentence of every paragraph of a document in order to give yourself a head start on the entirety of the material.
• Eye-Hop™: A unique method to the SuperReading technique that will teach the reader to read and comprehend groups of words at a time, rather than individually.
• Parroting: A method for repeating to yourself—either aloud or on paper—information you have just read, making the material a multisensory experience and further cementing the knowledge in your mind.
• Reviewing: Methods for quickly going back over material so that you'll never have to read it again!
The results can save readers hours every week—a must for students who need to learn mounds of information, business professionals who have to deal with a sea of e-mails, or for anyone who wants to improve their reading skills!
About Ron Cole
See more books from this Author
Published October 11, 2012
Health, Fitness & Dieting, Self Help.