Why Should You Eat Super Beans?
Because nutrient dense legumes (beans) can help your body produce and maintain healthy muscles, bones, organs, digestive tracts and brain functions. They are high in protein and can improve your cardiovascular health, help prevent cancer and more.
READER REVIEWS”There is wonderful information to be had here . . .””The conclusion had information that surprised me about supplements.“”Learned about some beans that I never heard of.””A nice addition to your collection of cookbooks with many creative ideas.“”A great guide for a healthy eating lifestyle.”
This e-book is a guide to the most nutrient dense beans you can buy.
And I teach you about Superfoods because, unfortunately, most of our food supply is junk, contaminated with pesticides, hormones, antibiotics and other dangerous substances, so we need to be careful with what we put in our bodies. For better health, we should be eating organic, natural, grass fed or wild caught foods – Superfoods.
You'll learn what is 'organic' and 'natural.' I'll teach you how beans and other superfoods, in general, can be combined with different foods and eaten for the greatest benefit.
For example, you should know that most beans should be cooked or sprouted before eating. Some beans should never be eaten raw because they will cause illness. Notations in this e-book indicate which beans must be cooked.
We'll also take a closer look at other questions involved with superfoods, such as:
• What is organic?
• How can organic superfoods benefit your health?
• Are stored minerals (in our bodies) ever used?
• How do you tell if a vegetable (including beans) in the supermarket is 'organic' in the scientific sense?
• Just because it is grown without pesticides, does that make it scientifically organic?
• Can fruits, vegetables (including beans), meats, fish and seafood be scientifically organic even though not in the 'Organic' section of the supermarket? (I.e., even though they were raised with pesticides?)
• Can meats, fish and seafood be classified as organic?
The format of this e-book is simple, yet informative, with the list of beans in alphabetical order. Along with a picture of each super bean, there is the following information:
• Nutritional Values
• Health Benefits
• Including the vegetable in your diet
AND INSIDE: With this book, Get FREE Smoothie Recipes for the Top 2 Killer Diseases!
Start enjoying these healthy beans today! Download this book NOW!
About Karen Groves
See more books from this Author
Published November 8, 2012
by NPC Pubs.
Health, Fitness & Dieting.