"Bold, fearless and always original, Jess C Scott dares to bring to light some of our darkest fantasies." --The Arts House
"Jess hits the sweet spot between substance and entertainment." --Book Doctor (review)
* * *
SUMMARY: Featuring Jess C Scott's anal sex and anal play stories in one neat collection. Experience real, connected intimacy in the relationship dynamics of this short story series.
Genre: Relationship Erotica (more plot than porn)
Length: 5 stories | 50,000 words
* * *
Author's Note: "Passion, intensity, and intimacy turn me on. There's more to the erotic life than explicitness." ;) -- Jess C Scott
* * *
1. Airtight: A swinger wife indulges her airtight fantasy--and puts her marriage to the test.
2. Zero to Hero: An enterprising student seizes a business opportunity while guiding his inexperienced classmate into becoming a bona fide porn star.
3. Niki Nix: A glamorous bitch catches Brett's eye--and wandering attention--when she refuses him backdoor entry.
4. Trust: A newly-wedded wife learns a bit of patience goes a long way when it comes to anal play.
5. Welcome Home: Frank is trapped in a loveless marriage. Luckily, girl-next-door Anna is always ready to provide some comfort...
* * *
EXCERPT from NIKI NIX:
"Mr. Nobili," I said to myself in the mirror this morning. "You've outdone yourself today."
I sometimes make the terrible mistake of calling myself "Mr. Nobody." It couldn't sound more inauspicious as that.
I might be a little bit of a psychopath--war, humor, joy, and a light and dark side all rolled into one--but I'm definitely not a nobody.
Who else would be able together three girls in the same scene, three girls who don't know each other, but who all want me?
Or should I say, a part of me.
Allow me to explain how I've managed to be on my way to having sex with these three girls in a foursome.
All three of them have sweet names: Dinah, Avi, and Niki Nix.
About Jess C Scott
See more books from this Author
Published January 14, 2013
by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform.
Erotica, Literature & Fiction.