"Let This Lesson Be a Lesson to You
The choices we make can often lead to extraordinary trouble, warns the author, whose association with the wrong crowd eventually led him to Reidsville, Georgia’s most notorious maximum security prison. Charged with multiple offenses, including bank robbery, 25-year-old Yakima faces two life sentences plus two hundred eighty years.
This book shows youth how to avoid:
* Getting caught in the mix
* Choices that lead to crucial consequences
* Drugs, gangs, violence, and criminal activities
* Thuggish individuals who have no regard for others
* Pain and horror of life behind bars
* Negative and pessimistic thinking
* Living a life without purpose and meaning
… and Much More.
“An excellent read that could benefit teenagers and enlightens parents. The author extends great concern for the welfare of our children.”
J. Wayne Marciano, Ph.D. Youth Counselor
“A brilliant eye opener to the children and young adults who are mentally and spiritually blind, blind to where they can’t see the flipside of the coin and the punishment for their actions. This book is spectacular and speaks with boldness.”
Sidney A. Dickson, Author of
“Cracks, In My Perfect Picture
About Ph.D. Cheyenne Valentino Yakima
See more books from this Author
Published July 15, 2010
Biographies & Memoirs, Children's Books, Crime, Political & Social Sciences.