This comprehensive, research-informed textbook reviews all aspects of traditional and contemporary theories and experience in youth ministry, but also points to the future by analyzing youth culture and charting innovative paradigms in the art and craft of teaching. The book is fueled by the urgent need in youth ministry to better reach students, to inform them about God’s will for their lives, and to encourage change in their lives beyond the youth group setting.
• Website dedicated to the book, including chats hosted by the author
• Scriptural instruction on reaching the minds, hearts, and souls of students
• Cultural analysis of adolescents in ministry contexts and in the larger community
• Explanation of learning styles: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic
• Explanation of multiple intelligences: imaginative, analytic, common sense, dynamic
• Tips on creativity: where to find ideas, list of teaching methods
About Dan Lambert
See more books from this Author
Published February 23, 2010
Religion & Spirituality, Education & Reference.