Ten Commandments of Financial Awareness is an overview of ten need-to-know financial concepts. If applied, these "Financial Commandments" will translate into better money habits and access to more cash and credit. This new financial awareness will also empower you to make smarter financial decisions so you can have financial security, well-being and peace of mind for you and your family! After reading Ten Commandments of Financial Awareness, you will understand:
• Why it is important to manage your money
• Why it is vital to save
• The art of keeping cash in your pocket
• What a credit report is and its purpose
• What makes up your credit score & how to increase and maintain a good credit rating
• How to stop working for your money and start to let your money work for you
• Plus other great keys to prepare you for personal financial freedom!
About M. J. Livingston
See more books from this Author
Published December 14, 2011
by Covenant Financial LLC.
Business & Economics, Literature & Fiction.