Why would two women separated by thousands of miles share a common thread involving alien abduction? Both cases are supported by multiple witnesses and have substantial evidence. Both women experienced missing time while driving with a companion, and were later taken from their homes. Both have been unwilling participants in ongoing experimental procedures that appear to follow family genetic lines. Both witnesses have given detailed descriptions of the crafts-- interior, technology, medical procedures, messages from the visitors, and the types of ET they have encountered, including their society's hierarchical structure. Even more startling, both have independently described finding themselves on identical huge craft, within the same timeframe.
The Alien Abduction Files finally reveals:
* The little-known characteristics of alien experimental procedures
* The theoretical science that can explain alien technology
* The messages conveyed by the ETs to abduction experiencers
* The vulnerabilities and benefits of living life as an abduction experiencer
* The evidence that these phenomena are real and not imaginary
About Kathleen Marden
See more books from this Author
Published May 20, 2013
by New Page Books.
Religion & Spirituality, Science & Math.