This book was created as a way for you to make your wedding day an exceptionally special day for you, your family and your friends. This is a book of wedding ceremonies -- some traditional, some non-traditional and all ready to be personalized in order to create your special wedding day. Included are four complete ceremonies; some long and some short. There are special vows for people who have been married before.
Inside this book:
• You will find complete ceremonies.
• You will find some traditional ceremonies, and some non-traditional ceremonies.
• You will find ceremonies using sand, candles, gongs, flowers or rings.
• You will find ceremonies for second weddings (or third or fourth).
• You will find partnership or commitment ceremonies.
• You will find ceremonies that will incorporate your heritage or religion.
• You will find ceremonies that include children in a special way.
All of these ceremonies can be adapted to make your wedding day extra special for you. You can start with one of the complete ceremonies; add a special ring-exchange vow; add the Rose Ceremony. You can mix and match – a little from this ceremony, a little from that.
You make it personal. You make it special. You make it uniquely yours.
Your wedding day is your day – make it a day you will always remember for the special meaning it has for you now and will have in the future. This book will help you create that perfect wedding.
About Marti Norberg
See more books from this Author
Published July 26, 2011
Health, Fitness & Dieting, Self Help, Parenting & Relationships.