Your relationship has ended - and you are devastated. You feel lonely and depressed and you can’t shake the terrible mood you are in at all times. You miss him badly and you desperately hope that he’ll contact you. But in your heart you know that it’s unlikely. On some days you feel like you would do almost anything to win him back. On other days you want to get over him, leave the relationship in the past, and move forward with your life – but how?
You can get past these feelings. You can get over your break-up and get on with your life. The Breakup Survival Guide for Women is here to help. It offers innovative ways in which to direct your time and energy while rebuilding your confidence, allowing you to pull yourself out of your negative state of mind. It will help you learn lessons from your break-up and find constructive ways to cope with your feelings of sadness and grief. And you will finally be able to achieve closure. You will learn how to:
• Accept the end of the relationship.
• Keep yourself from contacting your ex.
• Avoid stress during the healing process.
• Grieve properly and immediately after the break-up so that you don’t get stuck in an endless cycle of grieving.
• Analyze and review what happened during your relationship so that you can achieve closure on your own.
• Live in the present and look towards the future instead of obsessing about the past.
• Avoid denigrating yourself and gain back your confidence.
Everyone heals at a different pace. But with the help and advice offered in The Breakup Survival Guide for Women, getting over your break-up will be less traumatic, and you will get to a healthy place emotionally quicker than you ever thought possible.
About Susanna Gold
See more books from this Author
Published June 21, 2011