THE CASE OF THE GOLDEN BULLET AND OTHER MYSTERIES features five Joseph Muller detective stories. Joseph Muller is a small, slight, plain-looking man, of indefinite age, and of much humbleness of mien, and one of the great experts in his profession: Secret Service detective of the Imperial Austrian police.
Augusta Groner (1850-1929) was an Austrian writer, noted for her detective stories. Her fictional detective, Joseph Muller, was well received in the United States prior to the first World War. Her works were translated into English by Grace Isabel Colbron.
Includes an active table of contents with back-linking for easy navigation.
• The Case of the Golden Bullet
• The Case of the Lamp that Went Out
• The Case of the Pocket Diary found in the Snow
• The Case of the Pool of Blood in the Pastor’s Study
• The Case of the Registered Letter
About Augusta Groner
See more books from this Author
Published May 4, 2011
by Halcyon Press Ltd..
Mystery, Thriller & Suspense, Literature & Fiction.