Mason provides concise coverage of the entire Cold War, paying particular attention to the Soviet-American dimension. This pamphlet:
* Analyzes the origins of the conflict
* Examines how the existence of nuclear weapons gives a unique character to the period
* Discusses the involvement of other nations and regions, particularly China
* Explains how and why the cold war ended
* Draws on recent research of revisionist scholars.
About John W. Mason
See more books from this Author
Published December 4, 1996
History, Political & Social Sciences, War.