The DASH Diet Made Delicious
Packed with amazingly tasty recipes, creative meal plans and complete nutritional information, this cookbook makes following the DASH diet a snap. The 140 easy-to-make recipes provide a mouthwatering way to eat great, lose weight, lower blood pressure and prevent diabetes without feeling deprived.
QUICK AND HEARTY BREAKFASTS
• Berry Banana Green Smoothie
• Veggie Frittata with Caramelized Onions
• Mexican Summer Salad
• Chicken Fajita Wraps
FAST AND FABULOUS SNACKS
• Roasted Zucchini Crostini Dip
• Grilled Sweet Potato Steak Fries
SATISFYINGLY DELICIOUS DINNERS
• Turkey Meatballs in Marinara Sauce
• Ginger-Apricot Chicken Skewers
TASTY AND WHOLESOME DESSERTS
• Grilled Peaches with Ricotta Stuffing and Balsamic Glaze
• Mini Cheesecakes with Vanilla Wafer Almond Crust
Named the number-one diet in terms of weight loss, nutrition and prevention of diabetes and heart disease, DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) is the best diet for a fit lifestyle. Including a 28-day meal plan, easy-to-follow exercise advice and tips for keeping to the diet when on the go, this cookbook is the ultimate guide to living healthy.
About Mariza Snyder
See more books from this Author
Published March 13, 2012
by Ulysses Press.
Health, Fitness & Dieting, Self Help, Cooking.