• More than 100 fabulous regional recipes personally gathered by Jamie and Bobby during their travels around the country, as featured on the Food Network's Road Tasted.
• Fascinating anecdotes about the characters they meet and the businesses they visit in search of the country's best food.
• Jamie and Bobby's own hints, tips and shortcuts for ensuring delicious results.
• Personal stories from Jamie and Bobby about growing up in the South, running a business with their mom, and adjusting to life in the spotlight.
• Color photos of the recipes throughout.
About Jamie DeenSee more books from this Author
Readers need not be familiar with the program to find the book useful, as the brothers offer a selection of dishes ranging from regional specialties such as Lobster Rolls and Brats to Truffles and Rosemary Lamb Chops.| Read Full Review of The Deen Bros. Cookbook
An aggregated and normalized score based on 42 user ratings from iDreamBooks & iTunes