The obesity epidemic is killing our kids. Kids won't eat what they should, and they sit in front of a video screen instead of playing outside. In The Eat-Clean Diet for Family and Kids, author Tosca Reno handles these issues with typical aplomb, using her chutzpah, wisdom, advice and humor to help the reader take full control of her family's health. This book offers novel approaches in dealing with the day-to-day trials of keeping a family active and healthy, and offers over 50 recipes, each with a full-page photo, to make mealtimes a breeze.
Tosca Reno is a fitness guru, cover model and monthly columnist for Oxygen and Clean Eating magazines. She has written countless articles and regularly appears on National TV and radio espousing the benefits of Clean Eating. She lives just north of Toronto, Ontario.
• Major tour of all North American cities
• Publicity by Jane Wesman
• Interviews and specials on National and local TV, radio and newspapers
• Full editorial and advertising campaign in Oxygen, Clean Eating, Maximum Fitness, Reps! and MuscleMag International magazines.
• Childhood obesity and health issues caused by obesity are constantly being talked about. Every TV show has a special on it, but few books are available to help out parents looking for answers. Tosca to the rescue!
• Foreword written by cosmetics icon and CEO Bobbi Brown, who is spreading the Clean-Eating word to all her celebrity friends.
• Mothers between the ages of 20 and 60.
• Anyone interested in their family's health.
About Tosca Reno
See more books from this Author
Published October 19, 2011
by Robert Kennedy Publishing.
Health, Fitness & Dieting, Parenting & Relationships.