What do do before you say, "I do!"
Let's face it - planning a wedding takes a lot of time and organization. It's easy to see why you might stress out about creating the guest list, finding a reception hall, booking a caterer, choosing a florest, and managing a budget. Who could possibly keep it all straight? You can with The Everything Wedding Organizer, 2nd Edition! This handy guide contains all the worksheets and checklists you need to make planning your wedding a breeze, including:
- Guest lists for the bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and reception
- New checklists for getting through the rehearsal and for planning your ideal honeymoon
- Worksheets for music, flowers, cake, and caterers to guarantee a smooth reception
- Budgeting worksheets to help you stay on track
- A chapter devoted to setting up your new household
Along with step-by-step advice for easy planning, this book also reveals inexpensive alternatives to the traditional wedding extravaganza, as well as helpful wedding etiquette tips. This all-in-one organizer helps you take the even the most elavorate celebration from overwhelming to under control in no time!
About Shelly Hagen
See more books from this Author
Published September 18, 2006
by Adams Media.
Crafts, Hobbies & Home, Education & Reference.