Amazon's Best Book of the Month on Kindle
The ultimate camping guidebook for eating real food in the woods - designed for everyone in the camping spectrum, from rookies to the experienced.
* If you're a camping rookie and interested in tent camping, this book is for you.
* If you are an experienced camper but new to real food living, or you just wish you had more ideas for whole foods camping fare, this book is for you.
* If you camped before having children and have always wanted to try camping as a frugal family vacation but are nervous because you have little ones, whether they’re babies, toddlers, or preschoolers, this book is for you.
Camping is a frugal family vacation and a wonderful tradition for many, but it's not as easy as making a reservation at a hotel. You CAN take your babes and your real food to the woods and truly enjoy it, and The Family Camping Handbook will show you how.
* Families with little ones can survive and even THRIVE out in the woods.
* Basic steps in preparing for and enjoying time in the back wood, plus tent camping strategies for rookies.
* Recipes and campfire techniques to conquer the temptation of hot dogs and white bread buns.
>> In the hands of over 30,000 happy campers! Join thousands of families across the nation who are camping in the woods with real food.
You're not just buying a book of packing lists, tips for campsite management or recipes...you're buying confidence, and The Family Camping Handbook will have you feeling ready to hit the woods in no time. With over 35 whole foods camping recipes plus techniques for campfire cooking, menu plans, grocery shopping lists, and ideas to "healthify" many standard camping foods, you won't go hungry out in that big, wide wilderness.
New! Each purchase now comes with 3 free printable gluten-free camping menu plans and new recipes from the author.
With delicious recipes like these, you may never want to come home to your regular kitchen!
1. Campfire Baked Beans
2. Best Steakhouse Style Burgers
3. Bacon on the Campfire
4. Homemade Whole Wheat Buns
5. Grilled or Campfire Corn on the Cob
6. Soaked Camping Pancakes
7. Homemade Mayo
8. Egg Salad
9. Potato Salad
10. Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
11. Cold Spelt Salad
12. Sausage and Farmer’s Market Foil Packet Dinners
13. Famous Campfire Sausage and Egg Breakfast Sandwiches
14. Homemade Whole Wheat English Muffins
15. Grilling Brats
16. Garlic Veggie Dip
17. Fajita Foil Packets
18. Campfire Chicken Fajita Skillet Meal (NEW!)
19. Homemade Ranch Dressing (NEW!)
20. Sourdough Pancakes (NEW!)
21. Homemade Fruit Rolls (NEW!)
22. Homemade Beef Jerky (NEW!)
23. Granola Bars (NEW!)
24. Simple Campfire Quesadillas (NEW!)
25. Kebobs on the Grill
26. Tacos in the Woods
27. Other Foil Packet Fillings (NEW!)
28. Camping Jar Meals (NEW!)
29. Skillet Meals
30. Trail Mix (NEW!)
31. Baked Potatoes
32. Limey Black Bean Dip Makes a Meal (NEW!)
33. Homemade Marshmallow Options (NEW!)
34. Hobo Pies
35. Ice Cream Ball Mix (NEW!)
36. Banana Split Sans Ice Cream (NEW!)
About Katie Kimball
See more books from this Author
Published November 11, 2013
by Kitchen Stewardship, LLC.
Nature & Wildlife, Sports & Outdoors, Cooking.