The Goddess Journals:
Journaling for Self Awareness
Would you like to release your feminine power’s in order to be the successful woman you deserve to be?
Do you want to clarify your thoughts and feelings so that you know yourself at a deeper level?
Are you tired of feeling stressed and wished you had more control over your life?
If this sounds like you, then read on so you can focus more on enjoying life and what’s more important.
The Goddess Journals is predominantly composed of experiential exercises such as creative journaling and guided visualisations for self awareness through activities, checklists and questionnaires that are delivered in a workbook style format. Journaling is a sanctuary of your thoughts and feelings which are transposed into words either on a blank journal, notebook or paper. Identifying and recording those deeper aspects of the self is a highly recommended technique so that you can become more motivated to empower yourself for your ideal future. You will learn to have greater self awareness by identifying past limiting beliefs, releasing your inner feeling about your own life, releasing any blocked emotions that hinder your personal growth, identifying your inner dream urges, applying goal setting and mind-mapping techniques and envisioning your ideal future by creating a Vision Board.
1. IDENTIFYING YOUR PAST LIMITING BELIEFS
2. GOING INTO THE FUTURE
3. YOUR POWER ANALYSIS
4. EMOTIONAL AWARENESS
5. MEASURING YOUR EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
6. UNEARTHING AND SENSING ANGER
7. SENSING FEAR
8. VISUALISATION AND AFFIRMATIONS
9. LETTING GO OF PLEASING
10. IDENTIFYING YOUR NOISES OF DISTRACTION
11. GAINING MORE CONTROL OVER CHEMICALS
12. ENJOYING THE MOMENT OF “NOW”
13. ALLOWING MORE LOVE THROUGH GRATITUDE AND FORGIVENESS
14. INVOKING THE LIGHT
15. IDENTIFYING AND WELCOMING WORTHINESS
16. CONTACTING YOUR NEW LEVELS OF KNOWLEDGE
17. INCREASING YOUR TRUST
18. ENERGY LEVELS
19. INNER DREAM URGES FOR LONG TERM DREAMS
20. MIND-MAPPING FOR LONG TERM GOALS
21. IMPLEMENTING THE MEDIUM TERM GOALS
22. MAPPING YOUR SHORT TERM GOALS
23. IMPLEMENTING THE STATUTORY DECLARATION TO MYSELF
24. GENERATING MY OWN STATUTORY DECLARATION TO MYSELF
25. CREATING A VISION BOARD
About Aleksandra Zaric
See more books from this Author
Published March 5, 2012
by Mermaids Publishing.
Religion & Spirituality.