From the author of three international bestsellers comes a sexual playbook for both men and women that goes a scintillating step further. If her other books were about seduction, The Great Lover Playbook is about keeping the sizzle alive in a relationship 365 days a year, whether you’ve been together four weeks or forty years. With one tip or technique for each day of the year, Lou provides refreshing perspectives on a variety of subjects, including:
* Uncovering the link between healthy relationships and a healthy sex life
* Building and maintaining an attitude towards sex that’s open and curious and committed to passion--forever
* Revealing what men and women really want on a day to day basis to keep the sexual energy alive
* Lou’s most popular techniques for hot foreplay, and pleasing your partner in various positions
* A section devoted to exploring and fulfilling your sexual fantasies, role playing, and how to use all sorts of toys
* Frequently asked questions, facts, and information to help you explore your individual sexuality
With step-by-step instructional drawings to enhance the techniques, and Lou’s signature style that combines frankness with a keen sense of humor, The Great Lover Playbook will inspire you to sustain the passion in your relationships, and keep that sense of seduction alive for the long term.
About Lou Paget
See more books from this Author
Published January 13, 2005
by Gotham Books.
Health, Fitness & Dieting, Self Help, Romance, Parenting & Relationships.