Finally, a book that answers all of your hair questions, put together by the most-read digital men's magazine, AskMen. No one’s excluded. Our readers are as diverse as the hair on their heads, so whether you’re clueless on the subject or are a hairstylist, whether you have curly hair or are balding, there’s takeaway value for all.
The Hair Manual offers men information on and step-by-step guides to:
- Finding the hairstyle that's right for you, specifically looking at face shapes.
- How to deal with diverse hair types: straight, curly, afro-textured and thinning/balding.
- How to find a barber and how to talk to him (includes a list of the best barbershops in North America).
- Understanding hair products and how to work with them.
- Going gray and hair coloring.
- Cheats sheets on quick fixes for bad hair days, hairstyles for every occasion and a hair glossary.
- Advice from guys like Andre 3000, the team at Blind Barber, Diplo, Billy Reid, Marcus Troy and more.
Know the feeling of putting on your suit or dressing for a date only to be defeated by your hair? It's kind of absurd how much power our hair has over us. It frames your face and is clearly a noticeable part of your overall image. So get it right -- The Hair Manual shows you how.
About Sachin Bhola
See more books from this Author
Published February 5, 2013
Health, Fitness & Dieting, Education & Reference.