Escape IBS prison, and rescue your mind from its constant worries over unpredictable toilet habits. Discover what people from around the world have done to improve their symptoms. Once you have the information, reset your compass. Don't wait. Today's your day!
The author, an IBS sufferer of many years, shares her experiences and coping strategies, interspersed with amusing graphics and potty humor quips.
She covers topics such as:
• What is irritable bowel syndrome?
• What can you do if you’re losing weight?
• What is a normal bowel movement?
• How can you avoid sugars and hidden sugars?
• How to prevent and cope with heartburn
• Stress-reduction techniques
• How to cope with diarrhea and constipation
... and much more.
This book also contains the information from her first IBS publication, "IBS-IBD Fiber Charts", as well as a few recipes, and a link to a free self-hypnosis recording.
About Kathy Steinemann
See more books from this Author
Published October 1, 2012
by Kathy Steinemann.
Health, Fitness & Dieting.