"Feel peace and love in your heart and your life. Create a strong and healthy self-worth through a daily exercise called The Inner Workout™. Developed by author Colleen Hoffman Smith, this daily mental regimen can help keep you emotionally fit.
In this, her third self-help book, Smith provides instruction and a workbook to help you move through negative emotional pain to reach a natural state of pure love. Each day, this exercise is used to connect to your emotions, as you:
• Acknowledge your feelings
• Speak the voice of your feelings
• See the truth of what the experience and person is showing
• Release any thought that creates negativity
• Let go of anyone’s love and approval
• Forgive the other person and yourself
• Open your heart to love and peace
• Feel your compassionate heart and breathe fully
The Inner Workout™ creates a daily support system to keep you connected to your personal strength, and it shows you how to create healthy relationships, communication, self-worth, and life purpose. It’s a complete guide supporting your journey to inner peace—taking you from A to BE."
About Colleen Hoffman Smith
See more books from this Author
Published April 20, 2010
Religion & Spirituality, Self Help.