Being an introvert is truly an advantage in business and leadership if you know how to leverage it!
Having used her introversion to her advantage, the author went from new college graduate to holding responsibility for a $750 million business in just 10 short years. This eBook tells you how she did it and reveals very specific, actionable steps introverts can take to be abundantly successful in business, leadership and life. Importantly, the steps recommended are designed to be fully comfortable for introverts who get their energy from their "inner world" of ideas, and who are often uncomfortable with aspects of the "outer world" of business and leadership.
You see, introverts have unique strengths and can literally change the world through the power of their ideas. Yet so many introverts fail to recognize and leverage the real power that comes with their introversion, which holds them back from experiencing all the achievement, advancement, and abundance that life has to offer.
This eBook is for introverts who want to use their introversion to their advantage in business and leadership, and for extroverts who lead introverts and wish to be more effective leaders.
You can achieve the success you want! Download the eBook to get started now!
* The difference between Introverts and Extroverts in the business world
* Successful networking strategies and their critical importance
* Standing out in a crowd - comfortably
* Processing ideas and making leadership decisions
* Core principles of succeeding in business and leadership
* How to effectively reach out to others
* Interviewing secrets for introverts
* How to get promoted
* How to successfully motivate your teams to action
* Communicating effectively
* An introvert's approach to leveraging social media for business success
* Giving stellar presentations
* Advice for introverts in the Chief Executive suite
* Bonus: The extravert's guide to leading introverts
* Bonus: The hang-on-your-office-wall list of reminders
About Lisa Petrilli
See more books from this Author
Published November 20, 2011
by C-Level Strategies, Inc..
Business & Economics, Self Help, Education & Reference.