If you've ever wanted a pantry for your home kitchen - or to make better use of the one you have - this booklet is for you. Immensely practical, with the help of author and DIY remodeler Kev Williams you'll discover:
* the different types of pantry and how to choose the one that will suit you
* how to squeeze a pantry into your home, even if your kitchen is small
* how to choose pantry shelving and other fittings
* how to stock and organize your pantry to make best use of it
* how to get rid of pantry pests like flour moths
* and much more!
Pantries are a popular trend in kitchen design and a very useful kitchen feature. Whether you cook from scratch and preserve your own food, use largely convenience foods and rely on the microwave, or anything in between, this how-to guide can help you save money and time by storing and organizing your food stocks more efficiently.
42 pages, 11,500 words
About Kev Williams
See more books from this Author
Published June 23, 2011
by Ambiguity Press.
Crafts, Hobbies & Home.