From the personal-finance duo Fortune magazine called “funny, smart, cynical, [and] opinionated” comes savvy financial advice for today’s street-smart young investors.
The Motley Fool has made investing fun and easy for millions of people. Now, it custom designs its wit and wisdom for today’s money-savvy teens. The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens helps teens stand out from the ho-hum mutual-fund crowd, build a portfolio of stocks they can actually care about, and take advantage of the investor’s best friend—time—to watch their profits multiply.
Strike a blow for financial independence. The Fool shows you how to:
· Question authority when it comes to managing your money
· Save cash (for investing, for college...and, yes, even for having fun!)
· Dodge the spending and saving pitfalls that trap so many adults
· Get started investing—online and off—with just a few dollars
· Discover up-and-coming businesses that could become future blue chips
Warning: this is not your parents’ money guide! From identifying companies that are both cool and profitable to building a portfolio that makes tracking investments exciting, The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens shows young investors the way to financial freedom.
About David Gardner
See more books from this Author
Published September 13, 2002
Business & Economics, Education & Reference, Young Adult, Humor & Entertainment.