LIFE CAN BE RICH AND FULL--AT ANY AGE
You may be getting older but love and sex are still a vital part of your life. Here is the book that speaks to your concerns about sex beyond the middle years. Two leading experts have completely updated and revised the classic guide on the subject to address the needs of our changing world in the new millennium. Inside you'll find:
- The truth about aging and how it affects sexual desire and lovemaking
- A thorough guide to common medical problems--and solutions
- New drugs that can improve and enhance sexuality--including the latest on Viagra
- Research on post-menopausal changes
- A detailed look at the procedures for easing and solving sexual problems
- Practical strategies for finding new relationships and staying sexually fit
- Advice to help your adult children understand your new relationships
From the Trade Paperback edition.
About Robert N. Butler
See more books from this Author
Published April 13, 2011
by Ballantine Books.
Health, Fitness & Dieting, Political & Social Sciences, Self Help, Romance, Parenting & Relationships, Science & Math.