This charming miniature theater invites children to create their own Nutcracker ballet — with the help of toy dancers to twirl, backdrops to change, a CD of musical selections, and a guide to staging scenes.
For every child who has ever imagined flying off with Clara to the Land of Sweets — and for every child ready to be transported to the magical realm of THE NUTCRACKER for the first time — this beribboned theater is the ultimate gift. Inside you'll find:
- A mini stage with changeable backdrops and scenery
- Six main characters on sticks, for twirling onstage
- Ten more characters available on punch-out sheets
- A booklet retelling the story of THE NUTCRACKER and offering scene-by-scene staging instructions
- A CD of musical selections from THE NUTCRACKER score
- Intriguing facts about ballet history, Tchaikovsky, and Christmas traditions
- Even a recipe for making sugar plums!
About Jean Mahoney
See more books from this Author
Published September 9, 2004
Sports & Outdoors, Children's Books, Literature & Fiction.