Discover for yourself: It really IS more blessed to give than to receive!
The Power of Blessing is more than an encouragement to bless. It shows you many ways you can be a blessing to those around you. Blessings are not just about materialism, blessings are more about a lifestyle that changes environments and conditions among families, churches, communities, and even small businesses and large corporations.
Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing (1 Peter 3:9 NIV).
The Power of Blessing:
• Presents practical applications about how to bless others and receiving blessings.
• Teaches the difference between truth and fact.
• Shares humorous and inspirational testimonies.
• Reveals the importance of speaking God’s intentions as to how things should be.
• Breaks generational curses by learning how to bless.
Your heavenly Father is the redemptive God who delights in bringing things back into His divine order. Through learning how to bless, you can participate in this redemptive process. By actively living a lifestyle of blessing, you will see changes in the hearts of those you bless—as well as in yourself!
About Kerry KirkwoodSee more books from this Author
An aggregated and normalized score based on 111 user ratings from iDreamBooks & iTunes