A Helpful Guide in Your Journey of Spiritual Discovery
Robert Brumet takes the idea of wholeness beyond healing or personal fulfillment to the realization of our true spiritual Self. He says that we are spiritual beings having a human experience and that our suffering is the result of having identified exclusively with our humanity, ignoring our spiritual nature. The Quest for Wholeness discusses this statement and other sometimes startling ideas including:
* We must take responsibility for our part int he healing process. God always works through us, not for us.
* Loving ourselves and others is integral to becoming whole.
* Forgiveness is essential. It can be difficult but also liberating and empowering.
* Guilt is not an inherent part of a metaphysical belief system.
* We are intimately related to evrything else inthis universe. We cannot become whole in isolation from others.
* Our planet Earth needs healing. We are the cause and cure for the suffering in our world. Personal wholeness and planetary transformation cannot be separated.
About Robert Brumet
See more books from this Author
Published June 1, 2002
by Unity Books.
Religion & Spirituality.