Stop working for your money—and put your money to work for you!
Tens of thousands of readers trust Dan Solin’s advice when it comes to investing, managing their portfolios and their 401(k)s, and planning for retirement. Now Solin offers the smartest guide to money management and financial planning yet.
From managing your debt, maximizing savings, and making smart decisions about home ownership (or not) to insurance, investing, and retirement, The Smartest Money Book You’ll Ever Read will be your guide to financial independence for a lifetime—and beyond.
Written in the same no-nonsense style as his previous bestsellers, The Smartest Money Book You’ll Ever Read breaks financial planning and money management into bite-size pieces—with immediately actionable advice. Covering the key tasks in every area of personal finance, Solin shows you how to:
• Analyze your money problems and get motivated to solve them
• Get out of debt fast, and draw up a budget you can live on—and live with
• Blow off useless commission-based advisors and learn to take control of your own financial future
• Buy the health/life/disability/auto insurance you need—and only what you need
• Invest so that—finally—your money works for you, not someone else
Step by simple step, this is advice that you can actually understand and follow. You can avoid debt-addiction and other financial hazards, as well as learn to harness the power of the web to put your money to work.
The Smartest Money Book You’ll Ever Read is recommended by Mint.com, the world’s largest free online financial planning site, for use by its members. However, all of the advice in this book is readily accessible to all readers.
About Daniel R. Solin
See more books from this Author
Published December 27, 2011
Business & Economics, Health, Fitness & Dieting, Self Help.