The Taste of Home Baking Book is the ideal kitchen companion for anyone who enjoys making and sharing irresistible, fresh-from-the-oven treats! For the first time ever, the very best baking secrets from readers of Taste of Home magazine have been collected and specially selected to give you?
* 725+ RECIPES AND VARIATIONS, all tested, tasted, and approved by the Taste of Home editors and Test Kitchen staff.
* SIMPLE, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS and quick-read ingredient lists to make baking a snap.
* 675+ COLOR PHOTOS of finished recipes, common ingredients and baking how-to?s.
* 13 COMPREHENSIVE CHAPTERS covering all the delicacies you love to make, including cookies, brownies, bars, pies, cakes, breads and more!
* PREP AND BAKE TIMES for every recipe to help plan your kitchen time.
* 150+ PRACTICAL, PROVEN TIPS for delicious results every time?plus handy reference charts.
* AT-A-GLANCE, ALPHABETICAL LISTS for each chapter and complete subject and reference indexes.
Whether you?re a novice or an experienced home baker, you?ll discover scrumptious sweets, savory treats and batches of delectable, oven-fresh ideas for any occasion in The Taste of Home Baking Book.
About Taste of Home Editors
See more books from this Author
Published September 11, 2007
by Readers Digest.