"The United States and the world are experiencing extraordinary economic times. The word of the day seems to be crisis. But no matter what type of economic situation exists, there is always opportunity for those who are prepared, who have the skills to succeed, and who have the power to think outside the box. In The Ten-Year Career, author D.M. Lukas provides a set of concrete principles to help you seize those available opportunities, gain wealth, and reach your goals and dreams exponentially faster.
Filled with real-life examples and anecdotes, The Ten-Year Career presents a plan to help you achieve success built around a ten-year timetable. It helps you
• Determine who you are and where you are headed
• Harness the true power of your mind
• Set and achieve your goals faster and easier
• Create financial independence
• Master your time and do more with less
• Learn the secrets of sales and negotiations
• Understand the qualities and traits of the most wealthy, successful,
and fulfilled and how to use them in your life
• Learn the 10 critical concepts for success in any arena
• Become a lifelong learner
• How to take action to improve your success, wealth, and personal fulfillment
Through inspiration, information, and practical how-to tips, The Ten-Year Career provides the key to becoming smarter and more competent to facilitate your climb to the next level of success."
About D. M. Lukas
See more books from this Author
Published April 15, 2013
Self Help, Business & Economics.