One of the all-time bestselling books on time management, The Time Trap has shown countless readers how to squeeze the optimal efficiency—and satisfaction—out of their work day. Based on decades of research with businesspeople around the world, The Time Trap shows readers how to:
• avoid so-called “time savers” that don’t really work
• set realistic goals and make commitments they can keep
• juggle multiple demands
• estimate time needed on new tasks
• pinpoint and combat the most tenacious time-wasters
• protect their priorities
• upgrade personal productivity for professional success
Filled with smart tactics, revealing interviews, and handy time management tools, the fourth edition has been extensively revised to include technology-based solutions to the challenges and opportunities we all face in the virtual world. For those who feel swamped by work and overwhelmed by information, this is the proven guide they need to get everything under control.
About Pat Nickerson
See more books from this Author
Published July 19, 2009
Business & Economics, Education & Reference, Self Help, Professional & Technical.