Nutella. A mix of chocolate and hazelnut If you know it, you love it!
We, the World Nutella Day co-hosts, decided to put together this primer for both aspiring and veteran Nutella fans to better understand their favorite hazelnut spread and help spread the word about Nutella!
Inside the guide, you'll find Nutella recipes with full-color photos (black & white on classic Kindle), an introduction on how to eat Nutella, our favorite Nutella combinations, fun ideas for how to enjoy Nutella, how to throw your own Nutella party, and much more.
If you like to cook, or just want to experiment with some sweet treats, you'll love the recipes in The Unofficial Guide to Nutella.
Here are the recipes in the book:
- Flourless Chocolate Nutella Cake
- Nutella & Mascarpone Cream Chocolate Tarts
- Hazelnut Macarons with Nutella and Spicy Nut Centers
- Nutella & Mixed Nut Cereal Clusters
- Nutella & Fresh Ginger Mousse
- Drunken Devil's Food Espresso Cupcakes with Nutella Filling
- Italian-style Hot Chocolate with Nutella
- Banana & Nutella Cake
- Banana Nutella Brownies
So whether you're a new or old-school Nutella fan, whether you're looking for ideas to participate in World Nutella Day on February 5th, want to wow your friends with a Nutella dessert, or you just want a quick way to show your friends what the fuss is about, the Unofficial Guide to Nutella has something for you!
About Michelle Fabio
See more books from this Author
Published January 16, 2012