From America’s most authoritative source: the quintessential primer on understanding and managing your money
Money courses through just about every corner of our lives and has an impact on the way we live today and how we’ll be able to live in the future. Understanding your money, and getting it to work for you, has never been more important than it is today, as more and more of us are called upon to manage every aspect of our financial lives, from managing day-to-day living expenses to planning a college savings fund and, ultimately, retirement. From The Wall Street Journal, the most trusted name in financial and money matters, this indispensable book takes the mystery out of personal finance. Start with the basics, learn how they work, and you’ll become a better steward of your own money, today and in the future. Consider The Wall Street Journal Complete Personal Finance Guidebook your cheat sheet to the finances of your life. This book will help you:
• Understand the nuts and bolts of managing your money: banking, investing, borrowing, insurance, credit cards, taxes, and more
• Establish realistic budgets and savings plans
• Develop an investment strategy that makes sense for you
• Make the right financial decisions about real estate
• Plan for retirement intelligently
Also available—the companion to this guidebook: The Wall Street Journal Personal Finance Workbook, by Jeff D. Opdyke
Get your financial life in order with help from The Wall Street Journal. Look for:
• The Wall Street Journal Complete Money and Investing Guidebook
• The Wall Street Journal Complete Identity Theft Guidebook
• The Wall Street Journal Complete Real Estate Investing Guidebook
From the Trade Paperback edition.
About Jeff D. Opdyke
See more books from this Author
Published April 22, 2010
by Crown Business.
Business & Economics, Parenting & Relationships.